Create your own beautiful woodland clock - a lovely addition to your home or a pretty present for someone special.
First paint your clock base using the white acrylic paint and foam brush included, following the instructions provided for best results. You need a lot less paint that you may think: the kit includes enough paint to give the clock 1, 2 or even 3 coats as you prefer. The paint comes in a pot with a wide rim and space to comfortably dip in your foam brush so the paint can be used straight from the pot to minimise any mess. While the paint is drying, have fun experimenting with different designs using the colour-in templates and full colour ideas included. Once you've chosen your favourite design, draw it full-scale on the blank template, ready to copy onto your clock. Use Sharpies or other permament markers or fibre tip pens to colour your clock.
The clock and mechanism, paint, foam brush, instructions, design ideas and colour-in templates are included in the kit price. There is also the option to add on a full set of 18 Sharpie pens, including a free colour-in pen case.
The kit contains:
- 1 x wooden cut out woodland clock base
- 1 x clock mechanism and set of hands (pre assembled onto base) *requires 1 x AA battery*
- 25ml white acrylic paint
- 1 x foam paint brush
- 6 small colour in-templates
- 1 full size colour in template
- full colour design ideas
Optional add on:
- set of 18 Sharpie pens with free pen case
For ages 8+
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
Woodland Clock Kit
- Roll up your sleeves and protect your work surface!
- Have a wipe or damp cloth handy in case you need to wipe any spills or mistakes.
- Acrylic paint is water resistent once dried so wipe up any spills and wash hands promptly.
- Have fun!!!
Delivery is £3 per order
Spend £50 and save 10% using code FAIRY10