Set off for Laughterland with this kit full of Little Miss fun to help you get organised and get creative!
Use the Little Miss Princess planner to organise yourself and maybe you could organise any Mr Men and Little Miss in your home too! With a weekly planner, sticky notes and a memo pad, there's plenty there to help you make the most of your time.
And with extra sticky notes, memo paper and a gel pen from Little Miss Naughty, in a handy case, you'll find it easy to remember all your cheeky ideas and silly schemes too!
Brighten up someone's day by designing and making your own Little Miss Sunshine greeting cards or invitations using the laminated step-by-step drawing guide to help you. Or maybe copy Little Miss Naughty or Little Miss Princess from the sets or create your very own Little Miss or Mr Men character! And get thinking too: exercise your creative writing skills to write your own Little Miss inspired greetings and messages. Perhaps give someone a Little Miss Birthday card or send them get well wishes if they're feeling Little Miss Glum, or maybe send Little Miss Thoughtful along to show you care.
And just to brighten up your day, there is also a fun light-up canvas print included! It's already coloured but why not enhance it with your personal style: you could invent and add more flowers or butterflies around the edges and along the deep frame using the Sharpie and felt tip pens included.
This kit contains:
- 1 x Little Miss Princess weekly organiser containing sticky notes, memo pad and weekly planner sheets in a hardback folder with magnetic flap (17cm x 15cm)
- 1 x Little Miss Naughty Notes Set containing sticky notes, jotter pad and gel pen in a hardback case (16cm x 11cm)
- 1 x Light-Up Canvas with pre-coloured design *you need to add 3 x AA batteries (not included)* (200 x 300 x 38mm)
- 20 x 5"x7" blank greeting cards and envelopes
- 1 x fine Sharpie permanent marker
- 1 x set of 25 fibre tip pens
- 1 x double sided A4 laminated sheet with a step by step guide to drawing Little Miss Sunshine
For Little Miss and Mr Men age 5+
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
- builds organisational skills
Little Miss Creativity Kit
- Draw your design in pencil first, being sure to sketch very lightly as any heavy/dark pencil will be harder to erase. Trace over your finished design with the Sharpie included. Leave ink to dry then carefully erase the pencil lines before colouring.
- Make sure you push the lids back onto the pens till they 'click' after use to prevent them drying out.
- Sharpies are PERMANENT markers so only use them on surfaces you are allowed to!
- Store pens horizontally to prevent drying out.
- Have fun!!!
Delivery is £3 per order
Spend £50 and save 10% using code FAIRY10