Gadzooks! Get organised, get creative, get thinking with this splendiferous set themed around Roald Dahl's brilliant books.
Use the planner to organise yourself or perhaps a stinky grown up, some gigantuous insect friends, maybe some oompa loompas, your BFG or any other revolting children you live with. With a weekly planner, sticky notes and a memo pad, there's plenty there to help you make the most of your time.
"So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it."
Get creative with the Dahl themed colouring pack featuring 30 of Quentin Blake's iconic illustrations from four of Roald Dahl's most famous stories: James and the Giant Peach, The BFG, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Matilda. The pack contains 12 felt pens, and a tube of 12 pencil crayons is also included in the kit.
Design and make your own greeting cards or invitations using the laminated drawing guide to help you. Or maybe copy one of the colouring sheet designs or create your very own illustrations! And get thinking too: exercise your creative writing skills to concoct your own Dahl inspired greetings and messages. Perhaps give someone a boomicious birthday card or send them get well wishes if they're feeling snozwangled, or maybe just send fabzozzling thoughts to show you care...?!
Whether your teacher is a Miss Honey or more Trunchbull, impress them with your extra curricular creativity!
And just to brighten up your day, there is also a fun light-up canvas print included. It's already coloured but why not enhance it with your personal style: you could invent and add more sweets around the edges and along the deep frame using the Sharpie and felt tip pens included.
This colour and create kit is just the Golden Ticket for encouraging Dahl inspired creative drawing and writing. Scrumdidiliumptious!
This kit contains:
- 1 x Roald Dahl colouring pack including 30 tear out sheets and 12 felt pens in a hardback folder (29cm x 23cm)
- 1 x Willy Wonka weekly organiser containing sticky notes, memo pad and weekly planner sheets in a hardback folder with magnetic flap (17cm x 15cm)
- 1 x Light-Up Willy Wonka Canvas with pre-coloured design *you need to add 3 x AA batteries (not included)* (200 x 300 x 38mm)
- 20 x 5"x7" greeting cards and envelopes
- 1 x fine Sharpie permanent marker
- 1 x tube of 12 colouring pencils with sharpener
- 1 x double sided A4 laminated sheet with a guide to drawing two of Quentin Blake's Willy Wonka designs
For oompa loompas age 7+
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
- exercises creative writing
- builds organisational skills
Roald Dahl Creativity Kit - Willy Wonka
- Draw your design in pencil first, being sure to sketch very lightly as any heavy/dark pencil will be harder to erase. Trace over your finished design with the Sharpie included. Leave ink to dry then carefully erase the pencil lines.
- If you're copying one of the designs from a colouring sheet, add gridlines to it before you start to make it easier to keep it in proportion (as shown on the laminated drawing guide)
- Make sure you push the lids back onto the pens till they 'click' after use to prevent them drying out.
- Sharpies are PERMANENT markers so only use them on surfaces you are allowed to!
- Store pens horizontally to prevent drying out.
- Have fun!!!
I want you to be happy with what you have purchased.
I don't accept returns but if you have any problems with any of the kit contents or instructions please let me know asap and I will do what I can to get things sorted for you.
Please be sure to follow any instructions given and also the TOP TIPS to get the best from your kit.
Please also look at the kit contents and product images. Colours may vary and there may be different options to choose from. If a double-sided laminate is included in your kit, both sides may be shown in the image. Other images may include design ideas, works in progress, finished projects, alternative colourways and multiple items - none of these are included. :)