Hubble Bubble toil and tassel! Magic yourself up a gorgeous ghostly Tattered Tassel garland to decorate your home this October half term. Forget neat and tidy, think skinny and spidery as you conjure up your bespoke blend of ribbon bunches in spooky shades of black, orange, purple and green to create your ghoulish garland. Sprinkle some of the mini tinsel and hocus pocus printed ribbons into your colour potion, tie onto your garland and add some tinkly mini jingle bells to create a unique earth-friendly reusable decoration that no respectable haunted house should be without!
Then create a spooky stash jar for half term treats. Create a mini Tattered Tassel garland to tie around the top of your jar, add some bells then fill with goodies!
When it's time to take your Tattered Tassel garland down, simply stuff it back into your (clean) jar - the more crumpled and crushed the better - and let it squish there till next year for an extra tattered look - a tastefully tattered memory-make in a jar.
Instructions included. You can also check out my video tutorial on Facebook for more ideas and to see how I made mine.
This kit contains:
- 4 x 7.5m rolls of satin ribbon (10mm) in black, orange, green and purple
- 4 x 7.5m rolls of satin ribbon (4mm) in black, orange, green and purple
- 5 x 1m lengths of hocus pocus printed satin ribbon (10mm) in ghost, bat, witch, spider and pumpkin patterns
- 24 x mini jingle bells in black, orange, green and purple
- 5 x 50cm lengths of black mini wired tinsel
- 5 x 50cm lengths of purple mini wired tinsel
- 1 x jar
For ages 7+
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
Younger ones may need help cutting the ribbons and learning how to tie the knots.
Tattered Tassels Garland and Treat Jar
Delivery is £3 per order
Spend £50 and save 10% using code FAIRY10