Make a bright and beautiful collection of accessories using these gorgeous wool felt balls and 'miracle' beads, in pretty rainbow shades.
This jar is packed with 150 miracle beads (so called because they have the appearance of a bead within a bead) and 60 hand spun wool felt balls, enough to make 4 bracelets, 2 necklaces, 2 keyrings, 2 bag danglers and a bookmark, or whatever designs you choose. The kit comes with white waxed cotton and white elastic as standard but if you would prefer black please let me know when ordering.
Presented in an embossed glass jar this makes a lovely gift.
This kit contains:
- 150 x miracle beads in pink, red, goldenrod, turqoise, blue and mauve ( 8mm)
- 60 x wool felt balls in pink, yellow, light green, teal, lilac and violet ( 10mm)
- 5m white waxed cotton (or black if you prefer)
- 3m white elastic (or black if you prefer)
- 2 x keyrings
- 2 x bag clasps
- 1 x metal bookmark
- 1 x metal needle
- 1 x needle threader
- 1 x glass jar
- instructions and ideas
For ages 8 to adult
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
The kit contains a metal needle (this is needed to thread the felt balls), which has a functional sharp point. Please supervise use as appropriate.
Rainbow Dot Jewellery
- Full instructions are included - there is plenty of scope for creating your own designs - you might like to plan them ahead so that you can divide up the beads and felt balls as you need to
- Have fun!!!