This oh-so-pretty garland will brighten any room or window. The gorgeous wool felt balls and 'miracle' beads, in beautiful rainbow shades, are threaded onto fine embroidery floss and appear to float like rainbow dots.
This jar is packed with 30 miracle beads (so called because they have the appearance of a bead within a bead) and 30 hand spun wool felt balls, enough to make a 3m garland when spaced 5cm apart. You can space them out to make a longer garland, or make one or two more compact garlands - with 8m thread included you have plenty of choice how to create. The kit comes with white embroidery floss as standard but if you would prefer black please let me know when ordering.
Presented in an embossed glass jar this makes a lovely gift.
This kit contains:
- 30 x miracle beads in pink, red, goldenrod, turqoise, blue and mauve ( 14mm)
- 30 x wool felt balls in pink, yellow, light green, teal, lilac and violet ( 20mm)
- 8m white embroidery floss (or black if you prefer)
- 1 x metal needle
- 1 x glass jar
For ages 8 to adult
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
The kit contains a metal needle (this is needed to thread the felt balls), which has a functional sharp point. Please supervise use as appropriate.
Rainbow Dot Garland
- Full instructions are included - the beads "float" on the cord with a hidden knot - you might like to experiement with this before you start (there's plenty of embroidery floss to practice with)
- Have fun!!!