If you REALLY love pom poms, then this is the kit for you - it's the same as my standard pom making kit but with bigger balls, giving you twice as much yarn to pom pom!
With 3 big 100g balls of yarn (choose your colour collection), 4 pom pom makers in different sizes, a laminated guide to pom pom making with 6 more ways to make pom poms and lots of ideas what to do with them, plus sewing scissors for cutting and trimming, two plastic needles for threading (onto tassels, garlands, etc) and 3 swivel bag clips there is plenty of pom pom making to do. With ideas for other materials to experiment with too, this kit will keep you busy for hours...
For even more pom making fun, you can choose to add an additional set of 3 big balls of yarn - just imagine the whopper sized pom you could make with all of that!
Full instructions provided with the pom pom makers and in a laminated guide.
This kit contains:
- 4 x pom pom makers (3.5cm, 5.5cm, 7cm and 9cm)
- 3 x 100g balls of yarn (or 6 if you choose an extra set)
- 1 x pair of sewing scissors
- 2 x plastic needles
- 3 x swivel bag clips
- 1 x double sided A4 laminated sheet with instructions and ideas
For ages 7+
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
Please supervise use of sewing scissors and assist younger ones with cutting and knots as required.
Pom Pom Making Kit - Big Balls!
- Experiment with a small pom first: this will give you an idea how much wrapping you need to do to get the fullness of pom pom that you would prefer
- Wrap the thread you are knotting with around the centre twice, pulling tightly, before knotting
- Experiment with different textures and materials (eg old plastic bags cut into strips)
- Have fun!!!
Delivery is £3 per order
Spend £50 and save 10% using code FAIRY10