Make a pretty gold star wreath sprinkled with paper roses, float a dainty rose garland between the star spokes and flutter your fairy pegs or let your unicorn pegs prance between the flowers.
Colour your pegs to add your own style then use them to display special photos, tickets or other items. You could also use your star as a handy place to attach hair clips or jewellery, or just enjoy your decorated star as a beautiful decoration.
Choose between fairy or unicorn wooden pegs.
Full instructions provided with the kit.
This kit contains:
- 1 x instructions
- 1 x large gold metal star (47cm diameter)
- 5 x fairy OR unicorn pegs (please specify when ordering)
- 12 x light pink paper roses
- 12 x dark pink paper roses
- 12 x yellow paper roses
- 12 x orange paper roses
- 12 x blue paper roses
- 12 x red paper roses
- 12 x white paper roses
Please note the paper roses are hand made and hand dyed and there may be some differences in colour.
For ages 8+
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
This activity involves working with wire stems. Care should be taken when wire wrapping the paper roses, making sure the ends of the wires are tucked in at the end and not left sticking out, and taking care not to push directly onto the exposed tip of the wire which may feel pointed (like a pin prick).
Gold Star - Fairies or Unicorns
- You could use either colouring pencils or fibre tip pens to colour your pegs: take care with ink as it may ‘bleed’ across the wood, depending on the grain/ink (you could test a bit on the back of a peg).
- Adding colour to just a few small parts of the peg is very effective, eg hair/wings/skirt or horn/mane/hooves.
- Take care unbundling and wrapping the paper roses, so you don't accidentally pull the heads off.
- There are over 80 roses included: you can use them all or just pick your favourite colours.
- Have fun!!!
I want you to be happy with what you have purchased.
I don't accept returns but if you have any problems with any of the kit contents or instructions please let me know asap and I will do what I can to get things sorted for you.
Please be sure to follow any instructions given and also the TOP TIPS to get the best from your kit.
Please also look at the kit contents and product images. Colours may vary and there may be different options to choose from. If a double-sided laminate is included in your kit, both sides may be shown in the image. Other images may include design ideas, works in progress, finished projects, alternative colourways and multiple items - none of these are included. :)