Craft and Cake: Spring Hares, Faberge and Dragon Eggs
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn the art of decoupage and create your own fabulous Spring Hare, "Faberge" style decorative egg or a terramundi-style dragon moneybox egg. There are hundreds of patterned papers to choose from to create something truly unique.
Craft and cake! Whether you'd like to enjoy some time out on your own, catch up with friends, meet new people or create some special family time, Link to Hope's "Craft and Cake" workshops run by Maleficent Things give you the opportunity to get creative with a different activity each time, whilst enjoying a cuppa and homemade cake, all for a good cause too!
This is a relaxed 2.5 hour morning session to allow plenty of time for tea and cake, as well as to design and make your own decoupage work of art. If you work quickly you can chose to make an additional item (payable on the day). Choose from:
- Spring hare (allow 1-1.5 hours)
- "Faberge" style egg, embellished with sequins and ribbon if desired (option to make a large "ostrich" size egg for £5 supplement) (allow 1.5-2.5 hours depending on embellishing)
- Stash 'n' smash Dragon egg, choose to make it terrimundi-style with a coin slot: fill with money (it will take over 100 £1 coins!) and smash (or carefully slice!) open when you want to spend it (allow 1-1.5 hours)
Ages 5 to adult (under 8s may need a little help: decoupage is simple and fun - and quite addictive! - and also repetitive, so younger ones can find it harder to "stick" with, excuse the pun!)
Tickets £8 and include:
- all materials and tuition
- unlimited tea, coffee and squash
Cake will be available to purchase on the day.
ALL PROFITS TO LINK TO HOPE - thank you for supporting this wonderful charity (registered no. 1069722) https://linktohope.co.uk/ For more info on what goes on locally to support Link to Hope visit Camilla's Shoebox Superhub Bromley: https://www.facebook.com/shoeboxsuperhub/
For any questions or queries, please email email@example.com or call Angela on 07963 722920.
For sneak peeks of what we will be making, visit https://www.facebook.com/MaleficentThings/