**THIS IS THE SAME AS THE POM POM MAKING KIT BUT INCLUDES AN EXTRA YARN COLLECTION (6 BALLS INSTEAD OF 3)**
If you do pom pom pom, you do pom pom, then this is the kit for you! 6 full balls of yarn (choose your colour collections), 4 pom pom makers in different sizes, a laminated guide to pom pom making with 6 more ways to make pom poms and lots of ideas what to do with them, plus sewing scissors for trimming and cutting, two plastic needles for threading (onto tassles, garlands, etc) and 3 swivel bag clips. There are lots of ideas for other materials to experiement - this kit will keep you busy for hours...
Full instructions provided with the pom pom makers and in a laminated guide.
This kit contains:
- 4 x pom pom makers (3.5cm, 5.5cm, 7cm and 9cm)
- 6 x 50g balls of yarn
- 1 x pair of sewing scissors
- 2 x plastic needles
- 3 x swivel bag clips
- 1 x double sided A4 laminated sheet with instructions and ideas
For ages 8+
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
Please supervise use of sewing scissors and assist cutting as required.
Pom Pom Making Kit +
- Experiment with a small pom first: this will give you an idea how much wrapping you need to do to get the fullness of pom pom that you would prefer
- Wrap the thread you are knotting with around the centre twice, pulling tightly, before knotting
- Experiment with different textures and materials (eg old plastic bags cut into strips)
- Have fun!!!
I want you to be happy with what you have purchased.
I don't accept returns but if you have any problems with any of the kit contents or instructions please let me know asap and I will do what I can to get things sorted for you.
Please be sure to follow the instructions given and also the TOP TIPS to get the best from your kit.
Please also look at the kit contents and product images. Colours may vary if there are different options to choose from. If a double-sided laminate is included in your kit, both sides may be shown. Other images may include design ideas, works in progress, finished projects, alternative colourways, multiple items, cake and even people - none of these are included! :) Thank you.