Brighten some bunnies day with a gorgeous painted pot and wooden bunny accessories - handpainted by you! The kit contains 2 sets of a mint coloured tin plant pot, wooden bunny plant stake and wooden bunny hanging decoration - so you could keep one set and give the other away. Just add a plant... Who wouldn't love to find that on their doorstep? :)
The kit includes a helpful guide to colour mixing so you can explore how colours are made and experiment mixing your own colours. Then get creative with your pot and bunnies: add spots, stars, hearts, flowers, stripes, whatever you like!
This kit contains:
- 2 x mint tin plant pots (17cm x17cm x 14cm)
- 2 x rustic bunny wooden plant stakes (30cm high, bunny 7cm high)
- 2 x rustic bunny wooden hanging decorations (50cm long, bunnies 8cm high)
- 1 x set of 6 acrylic paints
- 2 x paint brushes
- 2 x paper plates for paint mixing
- 1 x A4 double sided laminated guide to colour mixing and using acrylic paints
For ages 5+
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
- engages artistic enquiry
Painted Pots and Bunnies
- Draw out some designs on paper first and sketch them onto the pot or bunnies in pencil to give you a guide. Be sure to sketch very lightly as any heavy/dark pencil will show through lighter paint colours.
- Practice your brush strokes on scrap paper. Have a wipe or damp cloth handy in case you need to wipe any spills or mistakes. The bunnies have a rustic finish so may be a little texured to paint on.
- Have fun!!!