These wreaths are bursting with fluffy felted fun, and so pretty with the paper rose garlands floating around them too.
Full instructions provided with the kit.
Using gorgeous textured (fat and thin!) felt wrapped floristy wire, you will cover your wreath by wrapping it in the felted wire. You will then create two different types of garland using pretty paper roses, and a thinner felted wire, one for each wreath.
This kit contains:
- 1 x instructions
- 1 x large MDF flat wreath (25.5cm diameter)
- 1 x small MDF flat wreath (16.8cm diameter)
- 5m yellow felted wire (for small wreath)
- 1.25m blue thin felted wire (for small wreath garland)
- 4 x 1m lengths blue felted wire (for large wreath)
- 4 x 1m lengths yellow felted wire (for large wreath)
- 12 x pink paper roses
- 12 x yellow paper roses
- 12 x orange paper roses
- 12 x blue paper roses
For ages 8+
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
This activity involves a lot of working with wire and care should be taken. The ends on the felted wire have all been wrapped and then turned back so there shouldn't be any exposed edges, but it's always good to be careful. Particular care should be taken when wire wrapping the paper roses, making sure the ends of the wires are tucked in at the end and not left sticking out, and taking care not to push on the exposed tip of the wire which could feel pointed (like a pin prick).