Doodle with intent to create your own supply of wrapping paper, a colourful 'whale' canvas, box file and wooden key tags. Includes a super set of Sharpie pens in 18 different colours to keep you doodling in style, plus a blank pen case you can doodle on too!
Colour the pre-printed 'whale' canvas and use the patterns for inspiration to design your own box file: use the grid lines to structure your doodles, maybe filling each square with a different pattern. You can keep yourself busy for hours doodling your way through a stash of 10 sheets of wrapping paper: don't let a doodle go to waste, share it with the world! The wrapping paper sheets are HUGE (double the size of an average sheet of wrap). You can also design 2 wooden key/bag tags: the kit includes a double sided sheet full of doodle pattern ideas for inspiration, or create your own.
Colouring is a great way to spend some creative down time: the 'whale' canvas is pre-printed with an intricate design ready for you to fill with colour.
Then go free-style with the box file, wrap and white-painted wooden tags - use with the key rings and swivel clasps included or add string or ribbon to create a hanging decoration.
This kit contains:
- 1 x set of 18 Sharpie pens, including a blank pen case to doodle on
- 1 x 'whale' canvas (25cm x 30cm)
- 1 x grid box file (holds A4 documents)
- 2 x white wooden tags (5cm x 12.5cm)
- 10 x sheets 90gsm ribbed kraft wrapping paper (extra large 70cm x 115cm size)
- 1 x double sided A4 laminated sheet with doodle art ideas
For ages 7+
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
Doodle Art - Whale of a Time
- If you're planning out your design in pencil, keep it light so the lines don't show through under light colour inks.
- Make sure you push the lids back onto the pens till they 'click' after use to prevent them drying out.
- Sharpies are PERMANENT markers so only use them on surfaces you are allowed to!
- Store pens horizontally to prevent drying out.
- Have fun!!!