Doodle with intent to create your own fabulous canvas, a colourful tissue box cover, two wooden heart decorations and 20 blank greetings cards. Includes a double-sided doodle ideas laminate for inspiration and a super set of Sharpie pens in 18 different colours to keep you doodling in style, plus a blank pen case that you can doodle on too! The canvas comes with an alphabet stencil to help you add a message in the centre if you like.
Colour a beautiful canvas and tissue box cover for hours of fun. Use the detailed patterns for inspiration and design your own heart decorations and stash of greeting cards: don't let a doodle go to waste, share it with the world!
Colouring is a great way to spend some creative down time: the doodle art tissue box cover is made of white mache, with a pre-printed design ready for you to fill with colour. The large canvas is also pre-printed with an intricate design ready for you to make it your own, with the option to add text using the stencil if you wish.
Then go free-style with the blank white-painted wooden hanging heart decorations - they make lovely gifts or keep to enjoy them yourself! And doodle away on the pen case and 20 blank greeting cards to keep you busy.
This kit contains:
- 1 x set of 18 Sharpie pens, including a blank pen case to doodle on
- 1 x large colour-in 'heart' design canvas (50cm x 50cm)
- 1 x letter stencil
- 1 x doodle art rectangular tissue box cover (24cm x 12.5cm x 8cm)
- 2 x white wooden hanging hearts (15cm x 15cm)
- 20 x blank greeting cards and envelopes (5"x7")
- 1 x double sided A4 laminated sheet with doodle art ideas
For ages 7 to adult
- encourages creativity
- develops fine motor skills
- aids concentration
Doodle Art - Hearts and Flowers
- If you're planning out your design in pencil, keep it light so the lines don't show through under light colour inks.
- Definitely use light pencil first if you are using the stencil - make sure all your letters fit!
- Be sure to push the lids back onto the pens till they 'click' after use to prevent them drying out.
- Sharpies are PERMANENT markers so only use them on surfaces you are allowed to!
- Store pens horizontally to prevent drying out.
- Have fun!!!